Monday, December 20, 2004

should i tell or should i not?

When I got up from bed, I was in the best mood. I felt as though I have been strucked by many good things in life..and of course i thank god for all His blessings, but this does not last long before everything came to a drastic change. My mood swings. From having a wide smile on my face, as if I am promoting for COLGATE to having frowns on my forehead..it all happened in no time. Sigh. As usual, and it has become a routine that I hook on the net. Appearing on my mailbox. Sender-Leong Kin Wah, Dr .My heart was pounding furiously in my chest as i clicked opened his mail. I was expecting for the worst...and this is a copy of his mailDear Janet,Resection for pancreatic cancer is only for localised disease. Once spread especially to multiple sites, surgery is not beneficial. Her only recourse is to have chemotherapy and radiotherapy. She was thus started on chemotherapy yesterday. Prognosis is actually poor with median survival of less than 12 to 16 months.- Kin Wah-Having read that, I stunned. Should I tell mum about it? OR should i not?? But, but, its her beloved sister!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Raghuram said...

it's about your aunty? I'd say tell.. of course it might be hard to get past for a while, but honesty is the best policy... sorry for not replying earlier.... been bz

2/22/2005 08:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home










My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Russia

A final year medical student who has spent almost all her adolescent years in Moscow, Russian Federation. Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, friendly. Hostile when in bad mood or being irritated.