Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Random rants and thoughts.....

It's a misty afternoon with occasional drizzles. Such gloomy day very much affects my mood. Well, I have gotten rather emo lately for some unknown reasons. Partly, seeing my friends leaving Moscow for home and the thought of not seeing them anymore adds up to my emo-ness...

I had a few quiet hours of solitude by abstaining myself from my laptop. I can't help it but it is really a big distraction. The more I get access to the internet, the more I am suffering from the silly things that I keep doing from time to time. Hence, I decided to love myself more and be ruthless to the silly desire and act! Final paper is due this weekend and I really gotta brush aside these unfruitful thoughts and get my senses back for I know this will bring me no where but devastating sorrow and despair!! Anyway, a quote from Brad Pitt in Benjamin Button's movie. "When you can't do anything, you just need to let go!"

Here is something to share, came across somewhere some time ago. If you have a strong belief in yourself, in what you are doing, and what you want to do; no adversity is too difficult to overcome. All right, I am logging off..

2 Comments:

Blogger reddaisie said...

all the best for ur paper!!
coming back soon??
welcome back..hiak hiak hiak!!

6/18/2009 06:54:00 AM  
Blogger Janetlee said...

thx for ur well-wishes, Pao. Yah yah, soon...reachin pg 20th july night!!!!! missing everything and everyone in pg so muchie!!! :P

6/18/2009 07:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home










My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Russia

A final year medical student who has spent almost all her adolescent years in Moscow, Russian Federation. Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, friendly. Hostile when in bad mood or being irritated.