Thursday, December 30, 2004

Evidently, my blog is spiralling towards a complete, painful silence. So here I am! Well, I have indeed pulled through another hectic week getting all my "zachyot" To those of you who are not familiar with this russian word, it actually means "credit", a sort of like "ticket" to enable oneself to sit for final examination. I doubt this system is carried out in any corner of the world except RUSSIA! yeah, this is the place that i am going to spend for the next 4 and a half years! wow, can you actually imagine having to stay and survive in such a place for the next few years to come? come to think about it, I have to salute myself for that! hehe..Hmmm..let me recalled what has happened today. Yup, had my last colloquium on anatomy for lower limb just now and guess I did badly for I spent only one night to study..yeah, lazy me, whatever you wanna say, haha, but that's just me! =) Ironically, my lecturer did not think that way! haha, lucky me, but guess i have to really work hard for the next one month, prepare for the big day! And what I am looking forward to is my UK trip! Just can't wait for the day to come...but before that, looks like i am gonna suffer a whole damn lot memorizing facts...all right, its almost dinner time so chao!

1 Comments:

Blogger Raghuram said...

you still got 4 years there? wow. that's long...

2/22/2005 08:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home










My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Russia

A final year medical student who has spent almost all her adolescent years in Moscow, Russian Federation. Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, friendly. Hostile when in bad mood or being irritated.