Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The Emancipation of Mimi


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I was all so excited about Mariah Carey's new release today-The Emancipation of Mimi. Now that I have got the entire album (oh, I mean I got them all in my laptop..after all I have never been a fan, let alone adore all those crooners), I don't find it that tip-top as I thought it would be. Well, I did not like all the 14 tracks when I first heard it, but trust me, it will slowly grow and sticks in your mind, in a positive manner of course. All right, time to hit the books...Russian test tomorrow.

*Listening to Mariah Carey's, The Emancipation of Mimi*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mariah seems to be sooo famous not bcos of her songs but for some other obvious reason. hehe, agree?

4/13/2005 06:19:00 AM  
Blogger Janetlee said...

ahaha...bchye, i know its u..n i get wat u mean!!! obscene!!

4/13/2005 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger enghwa said...

i am totally agree with anonymous :)

4/13/2005 01:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home










My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Russia

A final year medical student who has spent almost all her adolescent years in Moscow, Russian Federation. Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, friendly. Hostile when in bad mood or being irritated.