Friday, April 01, 2005

Unquotable quote

My little device that can be made to sound at the time set in advance (alarm clock la, why can't just say alarm clock?) is telling me that it is high time to rock myself to slumber, but I just can't do that! I know it very well that sleep is an indispensable requirement of the higher organism and a man spends a third of his life in a state of periodically recurring sleep! But why can't I be a normal person deprive of more sleep? Eh, I can hear my coursemates and flatmates cursing the shit out of me (for they have to bury their noses deep into their physiology books) But hey, I've sat for my test last week, and you've not! So, being *kaypo, I read other people's blog and I came across this:

QUOTING from the particular blog (a bit of an enigma)... :

"A joke from friend saying that You are sick cause you worry too much on things which **has not happen." (** any mistake that is so god damn obvious?)

"How will it be? A joke from friend, Lets jump down the window!"

"there will be 3 more for you to sit. Isn't it the greatest joke of the day?"(I think she meant 3 more tests *shrug*)

Muahahhahahahhah...hahahahahah! hahahahahah! I am laughing my head off! Hold it, is it all that funny? Mad-NESS!

Apart from that I notice that some bloggers love telling their readers how many hours they have slept that particular day and things like that. Oh come on man, your readers don't enjoy listening to your second-rate, mediocre jokes and your sleeping hours daily! Undoubtedly, there are better, more interesting stuff to blog about, right? (I am not saying that mine is good either)

*Kaypo in hokkien=busybody
Sorry, I am just so not me tonight....Thousand apologies!( Well, at least I know how to apologize when I am in the wrong, unlike certain people who know that he/she is god damn in the wrong but refuse to strip off his/her bloody dignity! )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, saw your web log adress in friendster. How are you doing? btw nice blog, great pictures, all the best!

Han Boon

4/02/2005 10:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home










My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Russia

A final year medical student who has spent almost all her adolescent years in Moscow, Russian Federation. Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, friendly. Hostile when in bad mood or being irritated.