Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Shut up!

I went to bed at 2am.
And then hell began.
I was tossing and turning in my bed while staring out into the dark sky.
My eye lids were heavy but I could hardly sleep...
Shut up you indian b*st*rds next door!
From 2am to 330 am, they never stopped talking.
And they never stopped talking so loudly!
While I was cursing the sh*t out of the fugly couple and their bunch of friends next door, they were probably gulping cans and bottles of beers!
I hope their livers will be damaged soon!
When I opened my main door the next morning, I was greeted by shattered glasses all over the corridor.
Arghhhh...why do I have to bear with all these??

From,
I-am-s0-sleep-deprived

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home










My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Russia

A final year medical student who has spent almost all her adolescent years in Moscow, Russian Federation. Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, friendly. Hostile when in bad mood or being irritated.