Sunday, May 10, 2009

Travelogue of Egypt, January 2007


I have finally decided to revive my long abandoned blog for a few reasons. One of which is that my student life is coming to an end. Soon, I will be facing a transient of student to working life and hence I'd like to recollect all the events that has happened during my student life so that one day I can look back and reminisce my old times. To start of with is my trip to Egypt, it was back in 2007 so I could not really recall much and it is not really in chronological order. Here are some of the pictures which I hope can depict my Egypt trip.


The beginning of the trip-Domodedovo Airport, Moscow

Hurghada Airport, Egypt

Red Sea

Egyptian food that almost cost my life. Had severe diarrhea and vomiting after the 'sumptuous' meal.

Some egyptian sculpture outside our hotel



Jeep queuing up for safari
In the middle of the desert

With the Bedouin

It's beach time!

Sun bathing

Karnak temple, Luxor

Hatshepsut's mortuary temple complex at Deir el-Bahri

Pyramid of Khafre

Camel riding

The Sphinx

Alabaster mosque

Interior of Alabaster Mosque
Yummy fresh juice at the roadside

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home










My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Russia

A final year medical student who has spent almost all her adolescent years in Moscow, Russian Federation. Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, friendly. Hostile when in bad mood or being irritated.