Saturday, July 18, 2009

Homecoming

Will be leaving for Domodedovo Airport, Moscow in 4 hours' time, with a heavy heart. This will be my final time blogging from Moscow. This is a place I've lived for almost all my life, 7 years is indeed a long time. This is a place that brought me many great memories and not to be forgotten disappointments too. Despite the fact of what my 2nd sister wrote about Russia in her blog, I've got really used to the life here, the people, my friends, the care free life, the freedom, almost everything here. I will not say it is the best place to be in for I hated to be here previously but now that it is time to go home, I feel heavy hearted leaving this place for good.

So this is the end of another chapter of my life. It is the transient from a carefree life to a stressful working life with much responsibilities. Sigh.. Goodbye Moscow, Goodbye Russian Federation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home










My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Russia

A final year medical student who has spent almost all her adolescent years in Moscow, Russian Federation. Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, friendly. Hostile when in bad mood or being irritated.