Friday, December 31, 2004

New Year, New Resolutions!

Lets say goodbye to year 2004. Man,i miss all the things i
lost in 2004, but yesterday was history,tomorrow is mystery...

My new year resolutions:
1) Study consistently and not at the eleventh hour for I am now a medical student!!!!
2) Do my laundry more often and not to "overflow" my laundry bag..hehe
3) Control my spending but not be too thrifty
4) Dont let my mood drift away "the good stuff"
5) Live life to the fullest
6) Stop denying you are fat!! Cut down junk food! =)
7) Plan your work and work your plan!!

Jere's fav quote:
Cherish the past,
Live the present,
Embrace the future!

-JAN-


3 Comments:

Blogger [[[[|]]]] said...

hmm... face d future was my original quote btw ;)

1/04/2005 12:11:00 AM  
Blogger Janetlee said...

ooopppss! issit? oh okay..so now it becomes my JANET original! haha..

1/04/2005 02:21:00 AM  
Blogger [[[[|]]]] said...

hmm..unfair...go compose sumthin of less resemblance to my quote ;P

1/04/2005 06:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home










My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Russia

A final year medical student who has spent almost all her adolescent years in Moscow, Russian Federation. Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, friendly. Hostile when in bad mood or being irritated.