Thursday, March 03, 2005

My Daddy, my papa...


Hosted by Photobucket.com
Happy Family...

Today is my dad's 60th birthday so I will dedicate today's post to my beloved papa! Thanks for showering me with love for the past 21 years..I truly appreciate all that you have done for me and the family and I am also truly sorry for all my wrongdoings..Thanks for everything, I love you and Happy 60th Birthday, papa Lee Hock Huat! =)

WHAT IS A FATHER?

A father is a guide, showing you the way...
And then giving you the little push you need...
To try your wings...

A father is a once-in-a-lifetime special friend...
A friend to cherish and love forever...

Wishing the happiest of birthday to the best father of mine!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

on my behalf, wish your dad will have a great and eventful time of his life on his birthday.

What is a father?

When the times were rough and the stakes were high, dad was there to shelter us from the storm. While the tormenting waves shall batter us endlessly, dad was there to shield us from harm and pain. Shower us with confidence and faith. For such a courageous and valiant hero, there's nothing to it that he'll always reach out to us. Yes, he's the man and he's my man. ~m3RVM@N~

3/03/2005 05:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home










My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Russia

A final year medical student who has spent almost all her adolescent years in Moscow, Russian Federation. Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, friendly. Hostile when in bad mood or being irritated.