Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Chinese New Year

I was reading Jere's blog..he was "complaining" about living in a small town and having to bump into people all the time! And here I am, a yellow girl in a white man's land, not even getting any chance to bump into anyone i know of! I spent da entire noon walking in Newcastle town ALONE yesterday, hoping to meet anyone i know, but to my disappointment, no one at all! Sad isn't it? =( But it's sadder at the thought of going back to Moscow early this Saturday. It's not that I do not look forward to meeting up with my coursemates and get back to studies, but I will miss all my good life here in Newcastle, being treated like a princess, hehe, thanks sis! And to Dr Ng Wai Pang, nasty fellow(my bro-in-law), I enjoyed those lil arguments with you, its something to look back, cherish and laugh about in time to come! KNN! haha..

It's Chinese New Year today, my first chinese new year abroad was not all that bad! I mean it was splendid! I had hot pot with sis, bro-in-law and his bunch of friends. Though this year is rather different (the people I spent my CNY with) but it was indeed a great experience. I enjoyed myself a whole lot, those jokes are really a laugh a minute! =) All in all, year 2005 is really a remarkable one! Hope that this year of rooster will bring luck, success and happiness to everyone around me.

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Hi ya. I think you really enjoy your holiday. Don't think You will ever read my blog. He he!

2/12/2005 11:21:00 AM  
Blogger Janetlee said...

Hahaha! mind u, no vulgar words in my blog!! =) well, thanks for everything, daddy chang. the trip is great...will update my blog tomorrow night, wow, its bn a week! time flies!

-BabyChang-

2/17/2005 08:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home










My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Russia

A final year medical student who has spent almost all her adolescent years in Moscow, Russian Federation. Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, friendly. Hostile when in bad mood or being irritated.