Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hello Spring, Goodbye Winter

On average, Moscow has longer winters than any other country
The winter here lasts about 5-6 months...
So it's only last week that I can actually feel some heat from the sun and I'm loving it...
I used to loathe the sun a lot but of late I've become a sun-lover!!!
Well, it's my 7th year here in Moscow and I'm embarrassed for not knowing the existence of the Botanical Garden in Prospekt Mira, Moscow till today... How awful :(
Adele suggested this place so off we went... 11 of us- Adele, Boonchin, Nicholas, David, Yingqian, Shuangyee, Swanling, Angel, Lingtze, Meisian and I.
I would not say the garden is a wowed but I think it's quite all right...with lotsa flowers which I do not really know what they are specifically named..The only one that I know of is TULIPS! lol.


An array of beautiful, colourful flowers...



Another shot..



At the entrance of the botanical garden


Adele and I

David and I

Presenting from left to right: Swanling, Angel, David, Yingqian, Meisian, Shuangyee and I



Splendid orange flowers, sorry don't knw the name :P

The girls

The lake

Stomach growling, eating time..
Boring faces...

Posing time..

Thumbs up!

The usual snapshot...
THE END :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home










My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Russia

A final year medical student who has spent almost all her adolescent years in Moscow, Russian Federation. Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, friendly. Hostile when in bad mood or being irritated.