Saturday, March 12, 2005

MMSA sports day


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

LOOK! Wow, MMSA SPORTS DAY’S ORGANIZER 2004! Know what was I assigned? I was none other than....a FIRST AIDER!!!!! What a great contribution...haha! I keep telling myself that I must make myself more useful this year; I MUST participate in at least an event. But, what am I good at? Basketball? Netball? No! My height restrains me. Volleyball? No way, Lonny (my “bestest friend”) is in! Arghhhh…what other choices have I got being a Jack of all trades, master of none? Oh yeah, I was my school’s champion in cross-country back in form 2! Haha, that was like ages ago...before I put on so much weight. It takes stamina more than anything to run 4X400 m! My token of gratitude to Lisa who gave me the courage to go for the training and selection that was supposed to be held today. But too bad, the indoor track in PFU is occupied so the selection is postponed to the first week of April, subject to the weather in Moscow. Guess I will have to run up to 12th floor daily instead of using the lift to build my stamina. Haha! Wish me luck, because I really want to be chosen to represent my university to Volgograd this April!

2 Comments:

Blogger enghwa said...

Have faith in yourself :)
nothing is impossible, i believe you can do it...... as you gained weight,i am sure you can find ways to lose it. Good luck!!!!!!

3/13/2005 04:31:00 AM  
Blogger Raghuram said...

surely you can lah... you where got put on weight? still as skinny as ever...

3/15/2005 09:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home










My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Russia

A final year medical student who has spent almost all her adolescent years in Moscow, Russian Federation. Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, friendly. Hostile when in bad mood or being irritated.