Friday, May 06, 2005

Random scribbling, again!

6/05/2005
I remember there was one particular period of time here in Moscow when I felt as though I was living my life from weekend to weekend. That has changed! I now live from day to day! Duhhh...This week has been a relaxing one indeed. Needless to say, I did no studying at all the entire week! Yeah, I mean it, not at all...or maybe just some note taking. I just had a sumptuous meal in this newly opened restaurant called "Sindbad Cafe" located next to our hostel building. Just as what Nicholas has said, it is now our "Malaysian canteen"! 3/4 of the customers are Malaysians! All right, allow me to indulgently list down our orders, the 4 of us ( Nicholas, Lingtze, David and I): Plov, Pork chop and some pork scratchings, Steak. It was such a satisfying meal *Burp* minus the dumbo waitress whose Russian was worse than ours!

5/05/2005
The 8 of us went canoeing in the lake opposite our hostel. We really had a hell of a great time and a laugh a minute too. Thinking of what had happened make me wanna laugh out loud. Boonchin, Nicholas, Yanhan and I were in the same boat. Boonchin picked up the oars, not knowing how to row the boat and caused it to turn round and round. This attracted the attention of people around us and hence had a good laugh at us! Embarrassing isn't it? Nicholas couldn't stand sitting down being laughed at then showed his dexterity! Wow, he really is skillful! *salute* After that we had a stroll in the park then to tyoply stan and mini market, got back to hostel at almost 10pm. Exhausted but happieeeeeee....and most importantly, I spent this special and memorable day of the year eventfully! 5/5/05..wondering when will be the next one? 5/5/55 I reckon I will be 71 by then =(

*Currently listening to One of us by Joan Osborne*

1 Comments:

Blogger enghwa said...

Hahaha
dun be pissed......
it will just make u look older :)
although i know u prefer to look older.. hahahha
just kiddin
LOL

5/09/2005 03:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home










My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Russia

A final year medical student who has spent almost all her adolescent years in Moscow, Russian Federation. Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, friendly. Hostile when in bad mood or being irritated.