Monday, June 06, 2005

Jan's back, all right?

It has been some time since I last updated my blog. Reason? I have been busy with exams and some other less important stuff which I ironically placed in the priority list. Yeah, I just had my Microbiology Exam today, the last paper for this semester! I am so happieeeeeee but this doesn't mean that I ace the subject for it's one of my weakest subjects, which I have not shown any interest since the very beginning, nor am I complacent! Looking back, I have been lazy, slothful and procrastinating... Where is the *ahem, cough* diligent, good at time management, responsible, Janet Lee?? haha...

Well, I just love my life now, life after exams, the carefree days. All I need to crack my head are for stuff like " Eh, how to spend my ample of free time ah?"; "What movie is nice ah?"; "What's for breakfast/lunch/dinner/supper ah?"; "Where to *LEPAK this weekend?" ( Oppsss, I can hear some people out there cursing the shit out of me, but hey, this is the life of a student after exam okay? hehe..) Counting days...1, 2, 3, 4..! Yup, 4 days to go...my trip to St Petersburg with my bunch of close friends and classmates. I am sure it will be loads of fun, so stay tuned!

*LEPAK=loiter in the Malay language

(Currently listening to Zhang Dong Liang's song entitled Dang Ni Gu Dan Ni Hui Xiang Qi Shui)

3 Comments:

Blogger pakguard said...

that phrase "jan's back, all right" reminds me of the backstreet boys song "backstreet's back, all right" >_< speaking of which, they're coming back(?) i think~ ok.. will stop crapping now...

6/07/2005 02:45:00 AM  
Blogger Janetlee said...

oh reli? they are comin back? well, yeah, I modified from backstreet's back all right wert..

6/07/2005 04:25:00 AM  
Blogger pakguard said...

yup~ i think they already released the song "incomplete" sometime ago right? >_<

6/08/2005 05:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home










My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Russia

A final year medical student who has spent almost all her adolescent years in Moscow, Russian Federation. Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, friendly. Hostile when in bad mood or being irritated.