Friday, May 20, 2005

Just another post....

The less frequent barrage of ramblings and posts on this blog of mine of late is indicating that I am either busy or lazy. Yeah, I admit I have been spending most of my time sitting on my study table, revolving around studying, trying to study and not studying at all! My life is just so dull and sad. Talking about sad, I was indeed sad and disappointed with my test today. I was supposed to be studying like "there is no tomorrow" last night but I accidentally dozed off. I actually set my alarm clock, limiting my *cough* beauty sleep to O.N.E hour but man, the moment I opened my eyes(that was also because the sun has shone right into my eyes!) it was already 8am, just in time for me to get ready for classes. Needless to say, I have to bear with the consequences of my own action. *ashamed* I was obviously a lil down this morning, but it was not for long, thanks to my friend who is blessed with a natural aptitude of juggling balls to cheer up my otherwise pathetic day. *Random sentence* I couldn't help stop thinking how nice it would be to have the love of my life at this 'crucial' moment and my friend suggested that it would be good if I jot down each and every moment of my life from now on, whenever I need a shoulder to cry on, or someone to make my day...so much so, so that I can 'claim' them all back when I manage to fall into someone's loving arm! Not too bad an idea, isn't it? *chuckle* hehe..haha! Ooppsss, I have wondered too far *snap* Where was I? Oh yeah, I shopped around for hours today, again, but this is one of the 'entertainments' I have here in Moscow...Sigh, but 'watudu'? No closure for this post. *abrupt end*

10 Comments:

Blogger pakguard said...

gah~ i got headache now T_T anyway~ finally a new post!! kkekek~ good gal *pats ur head* ;P lol~ abrupt ends -> "ngan yin"! so here's one now~ *abrupt end*

5/21/2005 06:23:00 AM  
Blogger Janetlee said...

wats ngan yin??!

5/21/2005 07:11:00 AM  
Blogger enghwa said...

wassup!!!!
just wanna say cheer up!!!!

5/21/2005 09:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is that sumone wor?

5/22/2005 01:47:00 PM  
Blogger Janetlee said...

dearest jumbalika..who is dat someone? God knows who he is...! haha...and you are...?

5/22/2005 03:34:00 PM  
Blogger pakguard said...

that someone is me!!! hoho! joking >_<

5/23/2005 03:22:00 AM  
Blogger Janetlee said...

amboi..perasannya someone...pakguard! hehe..

5/23/2005 04:21:00 AM  
Blogger pakguard said...

apa nak buat... menjadi insan yang berperasan telah menjadi "periuk nasi bubur" patik

5/23/2005 08:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is me man...i m not a guard! :)

5/23/2005 11:39:00 AM  
Blogger Janetlee said...

hi..i think jumbalikaGUARD sounds nice! haha..

5/23/2005 11:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home










My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Russia

A final year medical student who has spent almost all her adolescent years in Moscow, Russian Federation. Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, friendly. Hostile when in bad mood or being irritated.