Thursday, May 12, 2005

Converted?!

The very moment I signed in to my Yahoo Messenger 2 days ago, one of the juniors added me to his contact list and he claimed to be "Ippan". Below is part of the conversation:

Ippannapi: hi janet

janet_lhmay: hi..you are...?

Ippannapi: ippan..junior ko (Ippan, your junior, in the Malay language)

Stu Cam Ne Home Mos Spot Yud RRRGghHfk (fast forward)

Then......

Ippannapi: eh, aku dengar ko dah convert? betul ker?
( I heard that you have converted, is that true?)

janet_lhmay: huh? convert? convert wat???!?

Ippannapi: convert ke agama islam (converted to Islam)

( janet_lhmay laughed hysterically till she fell off the chair)

Shortly after that, I went to the study room and sat next to Che Din, who was burying his nose deep into his physiology books. Out of the blue, he started a conversation which was exactly the same as my online chat with Ippannapi! OMG! For crying out loud, I would like to make myself clear here that I have NEVER converted to Islam okay? And I never will! Helloooo?!?! What were you people thinking of and how on earth could someone actually come up with that?? *I was closed to losing consciousness*

5 Comments:

Blogger enghwa said...

Hahahahahahahah.............
can't help myself from stop laughing... converted????
Janet Lee?????? A muslim????????
Masyallah!!!!!
Maybe it is all because of your pic which u have your tudung :)
so are u thinking of converting???
seriously u have the potential to do so :D Just kiddin!!!!

5/12/2005 04:27:00 PM  
Blogger Janetlee said...

hahahaha! yeah, maybe you are right, due to that picture but i doubt these guys read my blog tho! neeway, wats masyallah? insya-allah i know lah! hehe...oh yeah, safe journey back to msia k? see u!

5/12/2005 09:29:00 PM  
Blogger pakguard said...

alhamdunilah! patik berasa sungguh bahagia yang er... adinda/anakanda/anu (pilih yang mana benar) telah ber.. um... tahu salah (cantonese : "chi chor") dan bertaubat... xie xie nie *bows*

5/13/2005 11:24:00 AM  
Blogger Janetlee said...

haha! fasihnya kakanda(dat applies for both guy n gal rite?) bertutur dlm bhs kebangsaan! pn sandra tentu akan berasa bangga dgn pencapaian kakanda! hehe...

5/13/2005 03:10:00 PM  
Blogger Raghuram said...

you're all gone 'round the bend....

5/15/2005 07:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home










My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Russia

A final year medical student who has spent almost all her adolescent years in Moscow, Russian Federation. Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, friendly. Hostile when in bad mood or being irritated.