Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chinese Buffet...

I was on my way back home after the morning teaching and I bump into a gang of juniors at the hostel lobby. They were about to leave for Chinese Buffet at East Restaurant in Metro Mendeleevskaya. I was asked if I would join them and without any hesitancy I said, "Of course!" It's my 7th year here and I've never been there!!!! Well, it's not exactly the normal buffet style whereby we can have unlimited feast on the food. Instead, this is how it goes... Bigger red colored plate cost 279 rubles while smaller green colored ones cost 229. You are allowed to take only one time and it is up to you how you can fit all the food that you want into the plate given. So being poor students who are still spending our parents' money, we opted for the green smaller plate and nicely arranged as much food as we can on to the small plate. Yew was the master mind for this..thumbs up. I think it was rather embarrassing loookin at how high we stacked the food but on the other hand, I had fun doing such thing for the first time ever! LOL. Well, this definitely will be my first and last time though... haha..

At Metro Novaslvodskaya-Sooying, Jinli, Karine, Me, Bong, Chinling

Karine and her highly stacked food...
AhBong the winner! LOL
I think I got 3rd prize? :P
Jinli and her food LOL
Yew, our sifu and Sooying
Chinling..
Me, Chinling and Karine
On our way back to our hostel..Derrick and his 80/20 principle book..
Yew and I
Karine and I
Chinling, Me, Karine and Jinli

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Boon Chye said...

this 1 like melebih already the stacking ;)

5/24/2009 04:40:00 AM  
Blogger Janetlee said...

LOL...tis is skill la hahahhaha

5/24/2009 05:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home










My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Russia

A final year medical student who has spent almost all her adolescent years in Moscow, Russian Federation. Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, friendly. Hostile when in bad mood or being irritated.