Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Random scribbling

Today is my 8th day here in the UK. Spent 3 days in London, it was really awesome! As a matter of fact, London really is an expensive city that has really drained me out! Visited most of the tourist spots; Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, Picadilly Circus, Oxford Circus, Westminster and the list goes on. Man, paying for entrance fees is already a killer! haha, perhaps I cant help but converting to Ringgit! =) All in all, I enjoyed a whole lot- meeting up with old school mates! Did I just say old? yeah, turning 21 makes me feel old but my newly met friends here thought I was 15! Believe it or not, but they were shocked when i reveal my real age! Should I jump for joy or grief? But, but, but. I just yearn to look more matured!! maybe mentally I am...*cough* hehe..
Guess what? I watched 4 movies in cinema in a day...yes, i mean in a day! It's like a movie marathon, but what to do, there is nothing much in Newcastle.. 2 days in Newcastle, you'll be familiar with the city, what more since its my 5th day here! =( Shhh...hope my sis doesnt hear this, else she will immediately send me to Heathrow Airport! haha!
Sis and bro-in-law drove me to York yesterday. Wow, scenic! Impressive! Will post up the photos snapped...As the title states, this is gonna be a random scribbling, so I will write whatever that comes to my mind, so it wont be chronologically done or neither will it be nicely arranged! Its almost 3am now *yawn* nitessss...

1 Comments:

Blogger Raghuram said...

who'd you meet there? babble the names down 'ere, i might know some of 'em....

2/22/2005 08:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home










My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Russia

A final year medical student who has spent almost all her adolescent years in Moscow, Russian Federation. Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, friendly. Hostile when in bad mood or being irritated.