Sunday, November 20, 2005

Room 12-14, Flat 39/1, Volgina Street in pictures

As promised, pictures of my "new" room after having a roommate. It's rather crammed but still cosy.. =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Where Diana and I sleep like a log every night. I'm at the top bunk- rather too untidily obvious isn't it? *grin* Next to the double-decker bed is my working place. Can you spot who are in the photo on my table? Hehe..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our kitchenette, Diana's study table, micro hi-fi, bookshelves, laundry baskets- all in a mess!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our newly bought microwave and the chest of drawers and cupboard where we keep our clothes and vanity stuff.. =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So here is where we hang our jackets and again, our kitchenette
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our currently under-stocked fridge. keke..

4 Comments:

Blogger enghwa said...

hahhahah.....
Nice room :)

11/20/2005 03:34:00 PM  
Blogger Janetlee said...

oh thanks! =)will try to post more often k? for ur sake..haha!

11/21/2005 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger Raghuram said...

...and mine too!! very neat room.. and colourful!!

11/22/2005 06:59:00 AM  
Blogger pakguard said...

I read over your blog, and i found it insensitive, you will find My Blog insulting. My blog is always about my day to day life, as a mall ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog. I think i've said enough.

2/25/2006 11:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home










My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Russia

A final year medical student who has spent almost all her adolescent years in Moscow, Russian Federation. Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, friendly. Hostile when in bad mood or being irritated.