Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lunch at Old Arbat

There is this Jap restaurant at the beginning of Old Arbat Street having some kinda happy hour promotion, buy 1 free one. Great deal! We had some teppanyaki and sushi but I did not really snap photo of the food..We were too hungry for that.. :P

My photo taking skill is a bit out..but trust me, it looks much better and taste good. They are oysters by the way.. :P

Us
Bibiana and I
Moo-moo
Old Arbat Street, one of the famous street in Moscow. On the left of the photo is Hard Rock Cafe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home










My Photo
Name:
Location: Moscow, Russia

A final year medical student who has spent almost all her adolescent years in Moscow, Russian Federation. Happy-go-lucky, bubbly, friendly. Hostile when in bad mood or being irritated.